Societe Generale and us
The Societe Generale Group is structured around three core businesses and serves 32 million customers in 76 countries around the world
Societe Generale Equipment Finance is a part of Societe Generale’s International Banking and Financial Services division which brings together international retail banking and specialised financial businesses to meet the needs of both individuals and corporate clients.
The division’s businesses offer
- retail banking services through local banks,
- life and non-life insurance products (Societe Generale Insurance),
- financing solutions for sales and professional equipment (Societe Generale Equipment Finance)
- car fleet financing and management solutions (ALD Automotive).
- Present in 65 countries, the International Banking and Financial Services division is supported by the expertise of 88,000 employees.
A solid group at 31/12/2012
- Net banking income: EUR 23.1 billion
- Group Net Income: EUR 3.3 billion*
- Core Tier 1 capital ratio: 10.7%**
- Standard & Poor’s: A
- Fitch: A
- DBRS : AA (high)
- Moody’s: A2
* Excluding legacy assets, non-economic or non-recurring items
** According to EBA Basel 2.5 standards at 31/12/2012